Trosnant Lodge

What is the best NHS service for my problem?

Sometimes, your GP is not always the appropriate service for your health problem and there may be better services to help you with advice and treatment.

If you are unsure which service to access, please use the Gwent Health Guide via the following link: Gwent Health Guide – Aneurin Bevan University Health Board ( for advice and signposting.

Please note, our team of trained care navigators may signpost you to one of the services shown on this website when you call for an appointment.